Wavetek / Fluke 9500 or 9500B service or schematics wanted

Started by Volvo_nut_v70, 02-07-2022 -- 14:53:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Volvo_nut_v70

Looking for Wavetek 9500 or Fluke 9500/9500B and associated heads service manuals and/or schematics or other technical docs. I have one that is throwing an HF levelling loop error along with a couple of other errors.

Even the applicable T.O/TM/NAVAIR manual number(s) would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Hawaii596

There is a manual for the 9500 with complete calibration procedures (including adjustments). There is no schematic available. I've even had a Fluke person who was formerly with Wavetek look for me.
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
from lecture to the Institute of Civil Engineers, 3 May 1883

Hawaii596

I have the 9500 manual that includes calibration adjustment procedures. I believe it is available online in pdf. I have a hard copy and pdf copy.
"I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind."
Lord Kelvin (1824-1907)
from lecture to the Institute of Civil Engineers, 3 May 1883