Before you order from Amazon...

Started by Hoopty, 01-25-2005 -- 23:14:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopty

OK, so here is an easy one...

I have set up an Amazon storefront over at www.amazon.goodwincentral.com .  This site allows you to search, browse, and fill up your cart (with New or Used goods) before actually checking out from Amazon.  So before you make your next purchase directly from Amazon, why not go here and fill up your cart first?

Another thing you can do, is initiate your search from the Search Amazon block on the left hand side of this page!  (This method is only good for purchases made within 24 hrs though, otherwise the cookie expires)  

Both of these are quick and easy ways to show your support for PMEL Forum as well as get those things you wanted from Amazon!

Remember... somebody's gotta pay those server fees!

Thanks,

Jesse
There are only 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.   :wink:

Hoopty

It's that time of year again...

So if you are planning on making those holiday purchases from Amazon, why not help out the forum while you're at it?

Thanks to all those who have already used the search box or Amazon!

Hoopty
There are only 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.   :wink:

USMCPMEL

Can you please update this thread? I tried to order through the link provided and it did not work.

Hoopty

Here is the current link to Amazon using our affiliate program.  Thanks for bringing this up USMCPMEL.  I hadn't thought about it in a while so the links were way out of date.

I changed the links in the other posts as well.

USMCPMEL

Thank you very much. I just was cruising around amazon looking at some books for christmas. I saw that link earlier. Well good luck hopefully some fellow calibrators will make some purchases through that link as well!!